Bible trivia questions with answers
3145 best questions for Bible trivia questions with answers
We've collected 3145 best questions in the «Bible trivia questions with answers» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Bible trivia questions with answers
- Top 3125 questions for Bible trivia questions with answers
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Bible trivia questions with answers category often ask the following questions:
❔ Are there any gospel tracts for bible trivia?
- Bible Trivia Gospel Tract - Reach out to all of those "Bible Experts"! We all have at least 1 or 2 "Bible Experts". Help them humble themselves, today! Lady Gaga Gospel Tracts - Reach out to Lady Gaga concert goers! Lady Gaga is quickly becoming a very popular entertainer. Thousands of people go to her concerts every year and they need Jesus!
- What bible verses go with a bible?
- Bible verses with the word prison?
- Bible verses with the word soul?
❔ What does the bible say about replying to questions?
- As 1 Peter 3:15 says, “But sanctify [set apart] Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.” To obey that verse, you need to know how to respond to common questions and objections.
- What bible character can communicate with god?
- A bible verse with song of praise?
- What church is the bible project affiliated with?
❔ What questions should you ask yourself when reading the bible?
- What is the passage saying? ...
- What does this passage mean? ...
- What does this tell me about God? ...
- What does this tell me about people? ...
- How should I live my life based on what I have read?
- How many bible verses with the word sea?
- What bible verses begin with the word no?
- Can you share the bible with isolated prisoners?
❔ What bible verses go with a bible?
All of them
- How to share the bible with a child?
- Is adventure bible a catholic bible?
- Where in bible is verse with god will provide?
❔ Bible verses with the word prison?
in the bible the word "prison" means a separation from the spirit of god
- What bible book deals with mixing law and faith?
- What are the books in bible with same name?
- What does the bible say about walking with god?
Top video from Bible trivia questions with answers
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Bible trivia questions with answers» category:
Video answer: Women and jesus
Video answer: God's heart for the lost lesson 8 by pastor nick mauer
Video answer: The second coming of jesus: the bible reveals covid-19 is a sign
Video answer: Chosen #1
Top 3125 questions from Bible trivia questions with answers
We’ve collected for you 3125 similar questions from the «Bible trivia questions with answers» category:
What does the bible say about baptism with water?
- John answered and said to them all, “As for me, I baptize you with water; but One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to untie the thong of His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
What does walking with god in the bible mean?
Walking With God Makes Things Possible
We are here to spread God's love and light to others and spread the good news that he is our savior. When we walk with God, it may not make things easy but it makes them possible. Walking with him gives us assurance of his presence and power in our lives.
What are some bible verses with the word fingerprint?
The word "fingerprint" does not appear anywhere in the KJV bible.
What is the bible verses with the word truth?
The word truth occurs in the bible 224 times.
Name a book in the bible beginning with a?
Amos - Minor Prophet in the Old Testament (between Joel and Obadiah) Acts - Historical Narrative in the New Testament (between John's Gospel and Romans)
What does the bible say about equality with god?
- I and the Father are one.” who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, The Lord is the maker of them all. and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,
Is a devotional bible a study bible?
It is sorta the same. a devotional bible is a bible that helps you understand and pray about a section of the bible in you quiet time with God. and a study bible is more to get into the bible and study learn and understand it better and most study bibles have like definitions of words in the bible and stuff like that. great question.
What verses of the bible start with the word 'if?
If appears 500 times in the Bible, and of these, about 100 verses start with 'if'. You will have to look them up yourself in a Bible concordance or dictionary
Which books of the bible start with 'in the beginning'?
Just the two - Genesis and John's Gospel.
What does the bible say about lord dealing with people?
- New King James Version “Thus the Lord has dealt with me, in the days when He looked on me,to take away my reproach among people.” King James Bible Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men. Christian Standard Bible "The Lord has done this for me.
What books in the bible that start with letter c?
1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, and Colossians
What does the bible says about reconciliation with your spouse?
the bible says we must reconcile with our spouses.
What does the bible say about being alive with jesus?
- Romans 10:9 "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions -- it is by grace you have been saved." Ephesians 2:4-5
Can you list the bible verses with the word fear?
A quick search on BibleGateway reveals 326 returns on verses with the word "fear":
What does the bible say about washing hands with water?
- “You shall also make a laver of bronze, with its base of bronze, for washing; and you shall put it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and you shall put water in it. Aaron and his sons shall wash their hands and their feet from it; Then Moses had Aaron and his sons come near and washed them with water.
Is visual bible gospel of john available with chinese subtitles?
think so try asking your local church :)
Why did they name the bible the bible?
The English word bible comes from the Greek word biblios, biblios means books.The Bible is a collection of books it is called The Holy Bible because it is about God.
Read the bible?
Yes, read the bible. Its a good thing to do :)
Short bible verse?
The shortest verse in the Holy Bible is John 11:35 which states "Jesus wept." Another short verse is I Thessalonians 5:16 which urges us to "Always be joyful."
What are questions in marks gospel?
Are there quizzes in the Gospel of Mark?
- If you “really” know the Gospel of Mark, take these quizzes and see if you can get full marks. This quiz will help you remember the details in the gospel of Mark Chapters 13 to 15. A. for false messiahs and false prophets will appear and produce signs and omens to lead astray. B. for you do not know when the time will come.
What is prosperity gospel got questions?
What is the foundation of the prosperity gospel?
- Prosperity gospel theology rests upon the foundational error that man shares a form of deity with God, such that our words carry the same creative power as God’s words. Psalm 82:6, Proverbs 18:20-21, and Romans 4:17 are popular proof texts used to support this falsehood.
Compare and contrast the christology from above and the christology from below and give some bible passages that support the answers?
Christology from above is ascending and it represents Christ as a man with some divine qualities. Christology from below is descending and it represents Christ as divine with some human qualities which can be interpreted as God.
What is the first shortest bible verse in bible?
It is found in John chapter 11 verse 35.
What bible is the oldest complete bible in existence?
Codex Sinaiticus is one of the most important books in the world. Handwritten well over 1600 years ago, the manuscript contains the Christian Bible in Greek, including the oldest complete copy of the New Testament. Its heavily corrected text is of outstanding importance for the history of the Bible and the manuscript - the oldest substantial book to survive Antiquity - is of supreme importance for the history of the book.
Ano ang pinagkaiba ng protestant bible at catholic bible?
They differ in the number of books. Catholic has more number of books than Protestant. Protestant Bible only has 7 books while Catholic has 39. A catholic bible has Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur while a Protestant bible does not.
In what bible verse jesus talks about sin with your thoughts?
Matt. 27:28 and Matt. 15:17-20
How many times is joy found with hear in the bible?
What bible verse would go along with a bulletin board kite?
Jesus Saves Acts 2:38
Where in the bible does it say peace be with you?
- Romans 8:6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body.
What does the bible say about standing before god with hallelujah?
- Doing one’s best (“I did my best…”) will never be enough and “standing before God the lord of song with nothing… but a hallelujah” will count for nothing. Rom 14:11 For it is written: “As I live, says the LORD, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God.”
What are some bible verses that begin with the letter r?
What bible verses begin with the letter r
What is the longest gospel with 176 verses in the bible?
What bible verse for the letter o in the bible?
What does the bible say about immigration in the bible?
- 100 Bible Verses about Immigration Leviticus 19:33-34ESV / 14,714 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
What does the bible say about dancing in the bible?
- While Moses was up on the mountain talking to God, the Israelites built an idol. In the process of the idol worship, they began to dance. This ended up in "revelry" (v. 6) and being "out of control" (v.25 says "naked" in some translations). In this case, dancing led to very sinful activity.
What does the bible say about giving in the bible?
- 22 Bible Verses about Giving - KJV. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men.
What represents 153 - bible?
actually it refers to the number of fish caught in the net when Jesus told Peter and the 6 other Disciples to throw the net over the Right side of the boat. When the came to Jesus and they brought the fish out they counted there were 153 fish.
What is bible interpretation?
Simply those who attempt to explain the meaning of Scripture to others.
What is inclusion bible?
The Inclusive Bible is a fresh dynamic translation of the bible into modern English, carefully crafted to let the power and poetry of the language shine forth, particularly when read aloud, giving it an immediacy and intimacy rarely found in traditional translations.
Who wrote revelations bible?
The Book of Revelation was written sometime around 96 CE in Asia Minor. The author was probably a Christian from Ephesus known as "John the Elder." According to the Book, this John was on the island of Patmos, not far from the coast of Asia Minor, "because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus" (Rev.
Psalm in the bible?
There are a total of 150 Psalms in the bible.
Verses in the bible?
If you mean 'how many', there are 31,102 verses in the complete KJV Bible; 23,145 verses in the Old Testament and 7957 verses in the New Testament.
In what books of the bible does the word bible appear?
AnswerWhen the scriptures were written down, they were written as separate books, and the concept of collating them into a single Bible had not been considered. The word 'Bible' does not occur within the Bible.
How many bible verses about fear are there in the bible?
Christ says "Do Not Fear" 365 times in the Bible. Glad to help!
How did charles russell come up with the watchtower bible and tract society?
The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society was formed as a legal non-profit corporation so that Russell and his associates could legally print magazines and brochures to spread the gospel message.
What does the bible say about abuse and how to deal with it?
- The Bible is completely clear that any form of abuse is unacceptable. God hates the idea of anyone being abused. The Bible lays out how we are to treat those we love and its all about sacrificial love: a love that yearns for the absolute very best for the person. A love where we put the others needs before our own.
What does the bible say to do about a marriage with no sex?
No word on this. But the Bible does say that the married man and woman are now "one flesh". (Ephesians 5.31)
What verse in the bible has to do with being embarrassed of god?
For I am not ashamed of the gospelof Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.Romans 1:16Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power ofGod; 2 Timothy 1:8
What bible verses are in the bible that have mime in it?
There are none.
Are there any places in the bible where the bible contradict itself?
- But the doctrine of scriptural inerrancy guarantees only the original manuscripts of Scripture as preserved from all error; it does not guarantee absolute trustworthiness of all copies . . .". Other places where the Bible seems to contradict itself occurs in Matthew, where we read that Jesus met two blind men.