3076 best questions for Bible say
We've collected 3076 best questions in the «Bible say» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Bible say category often ask the following questions:
❔ What does bible say about laziness?
" Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labor." "A sluggard's appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied." "All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." "Whoever is lazy regarding his work is also a brother to the master of destruction."
- What does the bible say about giving in the bible?
- What does the bible say about fear?
- What does the bible say about parables?
❔ What does the bible say about immigration in the bible?
- 100 Bible Verses about Immigration Leviticus 19:33-34ESV / 14,714 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
- What does the bible say about pestilence?
- What does the bible say about preaching?
- What does the bible say about saints?
❔ What does the bible say about dancing in the bible?
- While Moses was up on the mountain talking to God, the Israelites built an idol. In the process of the idol worship, they began to dance. This ended up in "revelry" (v. 6) and being "out of control" (v.25 says "naked" in some translations). In this case, dancing led to very sinful activity.
- What does the bible say about swinging?
- What does the bible say about vegans?
- What does the bible say about righteousness?
❔ What does the bible say about giving in the bible?
- 22 Bible Verses about Giving - KJV. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men.
- Where does the bible say heaven is?
- What does the bible say about alcohol?
- What does the bible say about cats?
❔ What does the bible say about fear?
The bible tells us many times to not have fear because the lord is with us,like it does on psalms:27,1(the lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall i fear?the lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall i be afraid?that is only one of the many times the lord sayds to not have fear
- What does the bible say about cremation?
- What does the bible say about peace?
- What does the bible say about prayer?
Top video from Bible say
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Bible say» category:
Video answer: What the bible says about your laziness
Video answer: What does the bible say about laziness?
Video answer: Goat 101: episode 9 what does the bible say about laziness?
Video answer: Bible verses about laziness | what does the bible say about laziness and procrastination cmportal.in
Top 3056 questions from Bible say
We’ve collected for you 3056 similar questions from the «Bible say» category:
What does the bible say about matthew?
- What does Matthew say about Jesus and the Law. Indeed, Matthew began his Gospel with Abraham, the first Hebrew ( Matthew 1:1-17 ), then introduced Gentile wise men seeking Jesus, Abraham's ultimate descendant ( Matthew 2:1-12 ). Matthew noted that Jesus extolled the faith of a Roman centurion, not of anyone in Israel ( Matthew 8:5-13 ).
What does the bible say about witnessing?
- When it comes to witnessing, we have the specific commandment from Jesus Christ to go into all the world with the Good News. Helping to fulfill the Great Commission is both a duty and a privilege. We witness because we love Christ.
What does the bible say about genesis?
- Themes in the Book of Genesis: Genesis is the book of beginnings. The word genesis means "origins" or "beginnings.". Genesis sets the stage for the rest of the Bible, telling us God's plan for his creation. Genesis reveals the nature of God as Creator and Redeemer; the value of a human life (created in God's image and for his purpose);
What does the bible say about ministering?
- Bible verses related to Ministering from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
What does the bible say about talents?
- Bible Verses About Talents. Bible verses related to Talents from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. - Sort By Book Order. Romans 12:6-8 - Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, [let us prophesy] according to the proportion of faith; (Read More...)
What does the bible say about bartholomew?
- BARTHOLOMEW Greek. 1 After the resurrection from the dead of our Lord Jesus Christ, Bartholomew came unto the Lord and questioned him, saying: Lord, reveal unto me the mysteries of the heavens. 2 Jesus answered and said unto him: If I put off the body of the flesh, I shall not be able to tell them unto thee.
What does the bible say about jesus?
- John explicitly declared Jesus to be God (John 1.1) who brought all things into existence (John 1.3). John’s gospel confirmed that Jesus was YHVH of the Jews (John 8.57-58).
What does the bible say about john?
- John, most likely as a result of accepting correction, became one of Jesus' most trusted apostles. He was one of the three to witness the transfiguration. Many Bible readers interpret John to be the beloved disciple who leaned on Jesus during the Last Supper. John was the last apostle to talk to Jesus before his death.
What does the bible say about epaphroditus?
- In Philippians 2:25 & 4:18, Paul refers to Epaphroditus as being a brother, a fellow worker, a fellow soldier & one who has been used of the LORD to bring perhaps a word of comfort & a few small necessities. Paul rarely bothered anyone asking for anything.
What does the bible say about gospel harmonica?
- Gospel Harmonica music ministry. Ephesians 5:19 (KJV) Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Listen to some good old time worship with harmonica. This video site is not about me or my talent but about lifting up our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
What does the bible say about sexual sin?
- Sexual sin is often attractive. It has a certain charm that invites and allures with seductive and smooth speech. It is also addictive: “The iniquities of the wicked ensnare him, and he is held fast in the cords of his sin” (Proverbs 5:22). Like any appetite, the more we feed sexual sin the more it grows.
What does the bible say about reflecting love?
- Scripture: Colossians 3:12-17Luke 6:27-38 Reflection: Love is…., yes, visible. Today Luke gives us his teaching on the law of love, and Paul tell us that we who are God’s chosen ones who reflect love in so many ways.
What does the bible say about great music?
- The power of great music lies in the power of the gospel story, of God calling his people home. As a Gospel Coalition writer says, “If you believe in God, you have a framework for enjoying music that is more satisfying to heart and mind, and more authentic to the actual experience of that enjoyment.”
What does the bible say about follow me?
- Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
What does the bible say about evangelical beliefs?
- When it comes to Americans with “ evangelical beliefs ” [see below for LifeWay Research’s four-part definition], the survey found that a majority say: “However, all these beliefs are contrary to the historic Christian faith,” stated Ligonier, citing Romans 3:10 on sin, John 14:6 on God, and John 1:1 on Jesus.
How many times does the bible say hear?
- The word hear is mentioned 550 times
- 32 of those in the phrase hear me.
- 31 of those in the phrase hear ye.
- 12 of those in the phrase hear now.
- 5 of those in the phrase hear us.
What does he bible say about mary magdelane?
Although some people have claimed that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, most scholars believe that she was one of the first disciples, (or apostles), of Jesus Christ, and that she helped to spread the Gospel around the world. Almost Nobody thinks that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus, or that she gave birth to any of His children. She was just of the first disciples of Christ Jesus who helped to teach the Gospel to the world. Magdalene might be the name of the town where Mary came from.
What does don francisco say about the bible?
- Surprisingly, Francisco is now scolding Christians who believe that the Bible is without error. In fact if you believe in the infallibility of Scripture, you are “dead,” and need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid, Don says. He posted this message on his Facebook page: I love the Scriptures.
What does the bible say about 4 angels?
Verse 1. I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. "Holding" is interpreted as "holding back" the winds.
What does the bible say about heresies, damnable?
- Heresy is the translation of the Greek hairesis —meaning literally "choice" or "selection"—which has an interesting secular as well as biblical history. Until its biblical use, it had no evil connotation. Even in the Bible, it is mostly used to refer to a party or a philosophy with which a person had chosen to identify or ally himself.
What does the bible say about john mark?
- John Mark is mentioned in Acts 12:23-13:13, 15:36-39; Colossians 4:10; 2 Timothy 4:11; and 1 Peter 5:13. Missionary, Gospel writer, Evangelist. Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work.
What does the bible say about king david?
- In fact, 2 Samuel 8:15 says, “ So David reigned over all Israel; and David administered justice and righteousness for all his people. ” This means King David treated all Israelites equally under the Law of God and did not show partiality when administering justice as he ruled.
What does the bible say about all nations?
- Matthew 24:14: “And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”(ESV) The Greek phrase for “all nations” is “panta ta ethne” which refers to all of the ethnicities or people groups of the world.
What does the bible say about mary magdalene?
- Mary Magdalene. n. (Bible) Saint Mary Magdalene New Testament a woman of Magdala (ˈmæɡdələ) in Galilee whom Jesus cured of evil spirits (Luke 8:2) and who is often identified with the sinful woman of Luke 7:36–50. In Christian tradition she is usually taken to have been a prostitute.
What does the bible say about physical safety?
- Jesus spoke of carrying a sword for protection (Luke 22:36), and Paul was kept safe from those who would harm him physically on several occasions (Acts 9:25; 17:10; 19:30; 23:10). However, the New Testament focuses more on spiritual safety, i.e., salvation.
What does the bible say about precious blood?
- Chorus: For His blood was not just blood, of another spotless lamb But His blood was precious blood for it washed the sins of man And His blood it heals my body and it sets my spirit free And I'm so glad this precious blood still flows from Calvary Verse: No other blood could heal my broken body
What does the bible say about proverbs 31?
- Proverb 31 is the 31st chapter of the Book of Proverbs in the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament of the Christian Bible . It is presented as advice which Lemuel 's mother gave to him, about how a just king should reign (verse 1–9), and in the second part detailing the attributes of a good wife or ideal woman (verses 10–31;
What does the bible say about rise up?
- Cute Inspirational Ministry Movies Music News Popular Popular Hymns Sermons Podcasts All Episodes Devotionals Bible Popular Verses John 3:16 James 4:7 Psalm 23:1 Romans 8:28 Matthew 6:34 Hebrews 11:1 Philippians 4:13
What does the bible say about romans 10?
- Roman Chapter 10 Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israelis, that they might be saved." We have been saying over and over in these lessons how important it was to Paul that the Jewish people would accept Jesus as their Savior.
What does the bible say about serving others?
- God’s will is for us to live with Jesus as our example, and serve others with His love. Favorite lyrics: “And all that I have is the life that You've given me. So Lord let me live for You, my song with humility.” We’re called to live for Jesus, and that’s exactly what this beautiful worship song is about.
What does the bible say about sexual love?
The bible considers it a wonderful thing, as is made clear in the Song of Solomon.
What does the bible say about sunday school?
- It is designed for children’s church or Sunday School. Please modify as best fits your ministry. If your church follows the Revised Common Lectionary, this teaching plan would correspond to Year A – 20th Sunday After Pentecost, Gospel Reading – Matthew 22:34-46.
What does the bible say about the family?
- A biblical theology of the family that focuses on the Holy Family and thinks of the (nuclear) family as uniform through history is faithful neither to the text, nor to history of the church’s pastoral experience. Speaking of the 'Gospel of the Family' as if Jesus’ good news was about family life is deviates from...
What does the bible say about the truth?
- The truth allows us to come into the light to show God’s work in us. (John 5:33) “You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. John the Baptist testified to the truth. (John 8:40) As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.
What does the bible say about trouble coming?
- "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." The Hebrew word "trouble" that is used means "pressed in, confined in a tight space." Do you remember the old saying, "between a rock and a hard place?" That is the kind of pressure the psalmist is talking about.
What does the bible say about the foreigner?
- 19 “Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!” 49 The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you.”
What do you say after reading the bible?
If you are speaking in terms of Catholicism, you end a reading with "The Word of the Lord," and the Gospels are finished with "The Gospel of the Lord." To readings, the response is "Thanks be to God," while the response to Gospels is "Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ."
What does the bible say about jesus' divinity?
The divinity of Jesus varied from gospel to gospel over time.In Mark's Gospel, the first to be written, Jesus is a human with divine powers.Matthew and Luke came next. In them, Jesus is the Son of God, from his virgin conception.John's Gospel begins with "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Jesus is identified as the Word, and therefore was God.
What does the bible say about pastors teaching?
- Teaching is a requirement for pastors: “Now the overseer is to be . . . able to teach” (1 Timothy 3:2; cf. 2 Timothy 2:24). The Bible instructs the pastor to teach sound doctrine based on the written Word of God: “Command and teach these things” (1 Timothy 4:11).
What does the bible say about keeping quiet?
- For a thousand years in your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night. You sweep them away as with a flood; they are like a dream, like grass that is renewed in the morning: ... I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
What does the bible say about women baptizing?
- Colossians 2:11-13 11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead. 13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, Matthew 28:18-20 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
What does the bible say about the crucifixion?
- In one verse (17), John takes us from the judgment seat of Pilate to the “ Place of the Skull .” John does not belabor the process of crucifixion, though we know it was the most cruel form of execution devised by man. 172 The two robbers (whom Luke calls “ criminals ”) are crucified with our Lord, one on His left,...
What does the bible say about encouraging someone?
- That kind of encouragement is important, but the encouragement the Scriptures refer to is explicitly Christian encouragement. Encouragement is shared with the hopes that it will lift someone’s heart toward the Lord ( Col. 4:8 ). It points out evidences of grace in another’s life to help them see that God is using them.
What does the bible say about forced marriage?
- Marriage is a voluntary union. The Bible condemns rape and forced marriage (e.g. 2 Sam. 13:14). A man and a woman need to give their consent to be married. With this consent they agree each to give to the other all that they are as sexual beings (1 Cor. 7:2–4).
What does the bible say about the boundaries?
- Thus says the Lord God, “This shall be the boundary by which you shall divide the land for an inheritance among the twelve tribes of Israel; Joseph shall have two portions. This is the land that remains: all the regions of the Philistines and all those of the Geshurites;
What does the bible say about singing together?
- Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. There is something about a family that sings together … the harmonies are perfect because many times the voices are identical or so close, that perfect harmony is all you can get.
What does the bible say about rap music?
- What Does the Bible Say About Rap Music? Abstain from every form of evil. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. Do not be deceived: "Bad company ruins good morals."
What does the bible say about falling away?
- Greek scholar, Kenneth Wuest, said, “The words falling away are an interpretation of the Greek word, not a translation.” He was absolutely right! The early English translations of the Bible did not translate apostasia as “falling away.” They translated it as “departure.”
Where does jesus say amen in the bible?
- Amen is used exclusively in biblical literature as a response—except for Jesus’ mode: “ Amēn, I say to you.” Rather than a membership, you may also purchase access to this entire page for $1.99 USD. (If you do not have an account select "Register & Purchase.")  The latter phrase appears only in the Gospel of John, e.g., John 1:51; 3:3, 5.
What does the bible say about ignoring god?
- 100 Bible Verses about Ignoring God. Romans 1:18-32 ESV / 73 helpful votes. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.