Bible jesus say yes nobody no
6423 best questions for Bible jesus say yes nobody no
We've collected 6423 best questions in the «Bible jesus say yes nobody no» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from Bible jesus say yes nobody no
- Top 6403 questions for Bible jesus say yes nobody no
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Bible jesus say yes nobody no category often ask the following questions:
❔ What does the bible say about jesus?
- John explicitly declared Jesus to be God (John 1.1) who brought all things into existence (John 1.3). John’s gospel confirmed that Jesus was YHVH of the Jews (John 8.57-58).
- What does the bible say about different jesus?
- What does the bible say about jesus teaching?
- Why does the bible say jesus is god?
❔ What does the bible say about jesus' divinity?
The divinity of Jesus varied from gospel to gospel over time.In Mark's Gospel, the first to be written, Jesus is a human with divine powers.Matthew and Luke came next. In them, Jesus is the Son of God, from his virgin conception.John's Gospel begins with "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Jesus is identified as the Word, and therefore was God.
- Why does the bible say that jesus suffered?
- Does the bible say jesus took 39 stripes?
- Where does the bible say jesus was buried?
❔ Where does jesus say amen in the bible?
- Amen is used exclusively in biblical literature as a response—except for Jesus’ mode: “ Amēn, I say to you.” Rather than a membership, you may also purchase access to this entire page for $1.99 USD. (If you do not have an account select "Register & Purchase.")  The latter phrase appears only in the Gospel of John, e.g., John 1:51; 3:3, 5.
- What does the bible say about worshiping jesus?
- Where does the bible say jesus had a mission?
- What does the bible say about who jesus is?
❔ What does the bible say about different jesus?
- For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough." Notice that in the above Scriptures we are warned about being led astray to follow: a. Different Jesus' b.
- What does the bible say about jesus crying out?
- What did the bible say about jesus being god?
- What does the bible say about humanity of jesus?
❔ What does the bible say about jesus teaching?
- Jesus was going through all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness. Where From? Teaching Wisdom Power, God's Saving Christ's Wisdom
- What did jesus say about trees in the bible?
- What does the bible say about believing in jesus?
- Where does the bible say jesus preached the gospel?
Top video from Bible jesus say yes nobody no
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Bible jesus say yes nobody no» category:
Video answer: What does jesus say we must do to be saved? | part 2: mark
Video answer: Where in the bible does it say jesus is god? | son of god | face to face for the first time | gospel
Video answer: What does jesus say about alms, prayer, fasting and needs
Video answer: What does jesus say about divorce? (feb 6-7)
Top 6403 questions from Bible jesus say yes nobody no
We’ve collected for you 6403 similar questions from the «Bible jesus say yes nobody no» category:
What does the bible say about jesus rising again?
- They will mock Him and spit on Him, and scourge Him and kill Him, and three days later He will rise again.” As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.”
What did jesus say to philip in the bible?
- Instead, Jesus came right to him. John’s Gospel tells us, “The following day Jesus wanted to go to Galilee, and He found Philip and said to him, ‘Follow Me’” ( John 1:43 ). Normally God reaches people through people, but this was an exception to the rule.
What did jesus say to judas in the bible?
- Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him, "Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal. 
What did jesus say about division in the bible?
- I tell you, Nay; but rather division. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three” (Luke 12:51-52).
Where does the bible say that jesus spoke hebrew?
- The so-called “biblical case” for the Hebrew speaking Jesus rests mainly on one verse in, not in the Gospels, but in Acts of the Apostles. It is in Paul’s story of his conversion on the road to Damascus, where Jesus appeared to him.
What did jesus say about no one condemning you?
- Did no one condemn you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”] For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
What does the bible say about jesus reading and writing?
- The New Testament informs us that Jesus could both read and write. The Gospel of Luke tells us of an incident where Jesus read from the prophet Isaiah. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up; and as was his custom, he entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read.
What does the bible say about jesus preaching the gospel?
- Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
What does the bible say about the death of jesus?
- There they crucified Him, and with Him two other men, one on either side, and Jesus in between. For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. When the centurion, who was standing right in front of Him, saw the way He breathed His last, he said, “Truly this man was the Son of God!”
Why does the bible say that jesus lives in us?
- We human beings were created by God with a body on the outside and a soul and spirit on the inside. Our spirit is our deepest part, created to contact and receive the Spirit of God. When we received Jesus as our Savior, He cleansed us of our sins and He came into our spirit as life. Thus, because Christ is in us,...
What does the bible say in the name of jesus?
- In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, we have the victory. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, Satan, you have to flee. Oh, what can ever stand before us when we call on that great name? Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus, we have the victory.
What does the bible say about the birth of jesus?
- The Birth Of Jesus (Matthew 1:18-25) The Book of Matthew begins with a genealogy tracing the line from Abraham (to whom the promises were made), through David (who became the first king in the line of the covenant promises), to Jesus Christ.
What does the bible say about the truth of jesus?
- John’s Gospel In the last post, I considered John’s use of “truth” in 2 John 1-4 to refer to the truth about Jesus, that is, that he is the Messiah (Christ) come in the flesh. The next point I want to make is that this usage of “truth” is typical of the New Testament as a whole — and radically changes our interpretation of several passages.
What does the bible say about jesus christ the truth?
- For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. These are the things that you shall do: Speak the truth to one another; render in your gates judgments that are true and make for peace;
Where does the bible say jesus claimed to be god?
- In John 8:58 Jesus went so far as to use the very words by which God revealed Himself to Moses from the burning bush ( Exodus 3:14 ). To the Jews this was the epitome of blasphemy, for they knew that in doing so Jesus was clearly claiming to be God.
What does the bible say about being alive with jesus?
- Romans 10:9 "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions -- it is by grace you have been saved." Ephesians 2:4-5
What bible verse does it say paul never meet jesus?
There is no Bible verse that says that, because it is not true - Paul did meet Jesus on the road to Damascus. Acts 9:1-8Besides that, Paul could not be an apostle, had he never met Jesus, because his preaching would not have the same authority. Galatians 1:11-12 "But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man, for I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ"
What does the bible say about jesus growing in stature?
- New International Version. And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. New Living Translation. Jesus grew in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and all the people. English Standard Version. And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man.
What does the bible say about jesus being the messiah?
- John wants his readers to be persuade that Jesus is the Anointed/Christ/Messiah. A similar emphasis is found in the Synoptic Gospels. Matthew, Mark and Luke all highlight Simon Peter’s declaration: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” ( Matt 16:16; Mark 8:29; Luke 9:20 has the briefer statement, ‘The Christ of God’).
What does the bible say about the nature of jesus?
- Jesus was all man and all God and as part of the triune Godhead, Jesus is the uncreated Creator of the universe. As bold and exclusive as this claim may seem, it is the defining and distinctive teaching of the Bible. To reject the nature of Jesus is to reject the clear teaching of the Scriptures.
What does the bible say about the gospel of jesus?
- The gospel of Jesus Christ is "the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes" (Romans 1:16).
How many times did jesus say hear in the bible?
What does the bible say about the coming of jesus?
- The coming of Jesus is the fulfillment of the long-standing promises of climactic redemption, promises that began with Genesis 3:15. Jesus brings with him the saving rule of the kingdom of God.
Why does the bible say that jesus was fully man?
- Jesus was fully man, because only man could take the punishment for sin committed by man. Jesus both paid the debt of our sin on the cross and appeased the wrath of God. Because of His death and resurrection, we can have our sins forgiven, walk in newness of life, and look forward to the delights of heaven.
What does the bible say about the life of jesus?
- Life and Teachings of Jesus Summary: The Christian Bible’s New Testament includes the Gospels, four different chronicles of the life of Jesus. These books are foundational for Christian belief and practice, sharing the story of Jesus' birth, baptism and revolutionary teachings, as well as affirming him as the Messiah.
What does the bible say about the blood of jesus?
- Not a bit!!! Over and over in the Bible, Jesus told of the great importance of His shed Blood through statements such as, “…This cup is the new testament in My Blood, which is shed for you” (Luke 22:20 ). Throughout the New Testament, we learn great emphasis is placed on the Blood of Jesus Christ.
What does the bible say about jesus came for everyone?
- John 3:16 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Who sing the gospel song say yes?
Who is the singer of the song Say Yes?
- "Say Yes" is a song recorded by American recording artist Michelle Williams, taken from her fourth studio album Journey to Freedom (2014).
Where does the bible say jesus was arrested in the garden?
- 2. In the Garden and the Arrest of Jesus (Matthew 26:36-56; Luke 22:39-46; John 13:21-14:31) | Bible.org 2. In the Garden and the Arrest of Jesus (Matthew 26:36-56; Luke 22:39-46; John 13:21-14:31) Main Point: Jesus obeyed the will of His Father. “Father, if You are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from Me.
What does the bible say about mary the mother of jesus?
- Mary is later mentioned by name when Jesus returns to Nazareth and the people refer to him as “the son of Mary” (6:3). Beyond that, though, Mark says nothing about Jesus’ mother, focusing instead on Jesus’ adult life and his ministry.
Why does the bible say jesus is the revelation from god?
- Jesus not only came, like the prophets of old, to communicate a revelation from God, but Jesus himself is the revelation from God because he is God incarnate ( Heb. 1:1; John 1:1 ). He does not merely bring a message; he is the message. But as important as each of these mediums may be, God determined—in his wise providence—that his enduring]
What does the bible say about the good news of jesus?
- This Jesus of Nazareth, who died on a cross in order to redeem humanity, announced himself as coming "to bring good news to the poor … to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free" (Luke 4:18, NRSV).
What does the bible say about people who never heard jesus?
- Those who never heard are responsible to obey the Gospel of Jesus (2 Thessalonians 1:8), but people can connect with God's grace according to God's arrangements. (John 1:9,16,29; Hebrews 10:1-10,19; 1 Corinthians 6:20; 7:23). What is common to God's arrangements is combining what they heard with faith (Hebrews 4:2; Romans 4:3-4).
What does the bible say about jesus coming to the gentiles?
- Especially significant for Jesus were the passages concerning a remnant to be spared (6:8); the new heart and spirit (11:19; 1 36: 26-27); the new everlasting covenant (37:26); and the promise that the Gentile nations would come to know the Lord, God of Israel (37:28; 38:23, 39:7). All these were to be fulfilled by Jesus as Son of Man.
What does the bible say about opening your heart to jesus?
- While the context of Revelation 3.20 ("Behold I stand at the Door and Knock") is not about salvation, it is often used in services as an altar call, thus identifying it with "opening your heart to Jesus." Here for example, is a church using that call exactly. This concept appears in a sermon for children from 1845, by Alexander Fletcher:
What does the bible say about jesus saving us from sin?
- Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
What does the bible say about jesus christ living in you?
- In saying, “Jesus Christ is in you,” Paul wasn’t speaking poetically or metaphorically. He truly meant that Jesus Christ is literally, practically dwelling within the believers. Many other verses in the Word of God confirm the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ actually dwells in His believers.
What does the bible say about jesus coming back to life?
- GOD'S WORD® Translation. He said to them, "Scripture says that the Messiah would suffer and that he would come back to life on the third day. New American Standard 1977. and He said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and rise again from the dead the third day;
What does the bible say about jesus christ being a servant?
- Bible Verses about Jesus Christ as Servant Philippians 2:5-8 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
What does the bible say about jesus turning water into wine?
- "Everyone serves the good wine first, and when people have drunk freely, then the poor wine. But you have kept the good wine until now." The miracle of Jesus turns water into wine, is seen as a literal creative act of God incarnate. The "Master of the banquet" was considered a position of honor.
Where does the bible say jesus taught his disciples to pray?
- Luke 9:28-29 Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.” Luke 11:1
Who sings the gospel song never say no to jesus?
rev milton brunson
What does the bible say about those who have never heard jesus?
- With that said, what follows is a biblically blunt answer to the question, “What happens to those who have never heard the gospel or the name of Jesus?” The Bible says that everyone who does not call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ will not be saved. Salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Acts 4:11-12 explains:
Why did jesus not say that he is god in the bible?
Some say that he did. In the gospel of John chapter 10, Jesus is quoted, "I and the Father are one." Although Jesus is not attributed to the quote, I John 1:1 says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God [emphasis added]"
What does the bible say about jesus being the son of david?
- Here are two references in the gospels to prove this: “He (Jesus) shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end”. Luke 1:32-33
Does jesus say gospel?
- He said to them, "Go throughout the whole world and preach the gospel to all people. Then Jesus said to them, "So wherever you go in the world, tell everyone the Good News. Then he told them, "As you go into all the world, proclaim the gospel to everyone. He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Did jesus say “baptism”?
- If this is the case, then Jesus would have been speaking of the “baptism” (the initiatory ordinance) of repentance preached by John the Baptist. The fifth view is the one held by the International Church of Christ and other churches that require baptism in order to be saved.
Who sings the gospel song just say yes?
- "Say Yes" is a song recorded by American recording artist Michelle Williams, taken from her fourth studio album Journey to Freedom (2014). It features Williams' former Destiny's Child groupmates Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland .
What does the bible say if someone comes and proclaims a different jesus?
- 2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily.
What scripture in the bible does it say that jesus is a male?
Here is one:Matthew 1:1New King James Version (NKJV)The Genealogy of Jesus Christ1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham: