About jesus quotes
4731 best questions for About jesus quotes
We've collected 4731 best questions in the «About jesus quotes» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Top video from About jesus quotes
- Top 4711 questions for About jesus quotes
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the About jesus quotes category often ask the following questions:
❔ What are two quotes about jesus would be trying to say?
To love God with all of your heart and soul and to love others as you love yourself.
❔ A gospel story about jesus?
- Isaiah 7:14; 9:6–7. GAK “The Birth of Jesus”
- Luke 2:1–7. GAK “The Nativity”
- Luke 2:8–20. GAK “The Announcement of Christ's Birth to the Shepherds”
- Matthew 2:1–12. GAK “The Wise Men”
- Matthew 2:13–15. GAK “Flight into Egypt”
- Luke 2:40. GAK “Childhood of Jesus Christ”
- Luke 2:41–52…
- Matthew 3:13–17.
❔ What did jesus preach about?
- Acts 17:10-11 10 As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
- What are some good quotes about gospel music?
- A bastard out of carolina quotes about gospel?
- What does the name jesus christ teach us about jesus?
❔ What jesus said about salvation?
- Jesus said to Zacchaeus , "Today you and your family have been saved, because you are a true son of Abraham. Jesus said to him, "Salvation has come to this house today, for this man, also, is a descendant of Abraham. "Today salvation has come to this house," Jesus told him, "because he too is a son of Abraham.
- What does jesus say about wealth?
- What does matthew say about jesus?
- What did jesus first preach about?
❔ Who wrote about following jesus?
The people that followed Him. The Gospel, which consists of the books Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, wrote those books about following Him.
- What was john's testimony about jesus?
- What does jesus say about tithe?
- What does jesus say about defense?
Top video from About jesus quotes
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «About jesus quotes» category:
Video answer: The story of jesus - english language version
Video answer: Jesus full movie (a true story)
Video answer: The story of jesus- full movie
Video answer: Complete story of jesus christ | bible stories for kids
Top 4711 questions from About jesus quotes
We’ve collected for you 4711 similar questions from the «About jesus quotes» category:
Where does jesus talk about moses?
(Matthew 23:1, 2) 23 Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his disciples, saying: 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses. (Mark 7:9, 10) 9 Further, he said to them: “You skillfully disregard the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition.
Which gospel talks about jesus' childhood?
Which gospel is about jesus birth?
Which is true about the birth of Jesus?
- The story about Jesus' birth is found in Matthew 1:18-25 through Matthew 2:1-23. Matthew traces Jesus' roots back to Abraham to emphasize his role as the Jewish Messiah. Matthew doesn't record the angel speaking to Mary as Luke does. On the other hand, Luke doesn't record the angel speaking to Joseph in a dream.
What does jesus say about children?
Jesus loves the little children all the children of the world red or yellow black and white they are precious in his sight Jesus loves the little children of the world
How does john talk about jesus?
Do you mean John the author of the Gospel or John the Baptist? Please ask your question again in more detail.
What do muslims think about jesus?
Muslims do believe in Jesus. They believe that he is a prophet and messenger of god. They do not believe that Jesus is god, however Muslims love and respect Jesus very much. Muslims believe that Jesus (Isah) is still alive and in heaven with God. They believe that God made an evil man that wanted to hand Jesus look like Jesus to the evil mans friends were fooled. They thought that he was Jesus and hung him instead even though he tried to tell them he wasn't Jesus. Muslims believe that Jesus was brought up to heaven with God and is still living. Muslims believe that there is only 1 god, Allah and that Jesus is one of Allah's prophets. Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the last prophet. Muslims believe that Muhammad is the last prophet of Allah. Muslims follow what prophet Muhammad does and follow what is in their religious book: The Holy Quran. Muslims also follow Hadiths. (words from the prophet Muhammad)
What did jesus teach about theology?
- The Gospel of Matthew is rich with teaching statements by Jesus that give us insights into how he would like his followers to live. Jesus did not set about teaching doctrines or “theology.” Instead, he demonstrated many of his teachings, although he also made many commandments throughout his ministry ( Matt. 28:20 ).
What is mark's message about jesus?
- In this almost breathless narrative, Mark stresses Jesus’ message about the kingdom of God now breaking into human life as good news ( Mk 1:14 – 15) and Jesus himself as the gospel of God ( Mk 1:1; 8:35; 10:29 ). Jesus is the Son whom God has sent to rescue humanity by serving and by sacrificing his life ( Mk 10:45 ).
What are good songs about jesus?
- Personal Jesus. Depeche Mode.
- Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam. The Vaselines…
- Jesus Christ Pose. Soundgarden…
- Jesus Walks. Kanye West…
- I Saw The Light. The The…
- I Have Forgiven Jesus. Morrissey…
- Jesus Hairdo. The Charlatans…
- Shine On Sweet Jesus. The Flaming Lips…
What do unitarians believe about jesus?
- Unitarians believe that Jesus was a man, unequivocally human. It has long been our view that to talk of him as God is unfaithful to his own understanding of himself. The New Testament accounts describe a Jewish man, chosen, raised up, adopted and anointed by God.
What are the background facts about jesus?
All we know about the life of Jesus can only be found in the Bible. No mention of Jesus outside the Bible can be found. There are different portrayal of Jesus in the Four Gospel. According to Mark, He was the son of man. To Matthew and Luke, He was the Son of God, to John, He was God himself. Read the Bible and make your own conclusion.
What did the centurion think about jesus?
There are several references to centurions in the gospels. The most relevant is the centurion who is said to have exclaimed, "Truly this man was the Son of God," when Jesus died (Mark 15:39). In Mark's Gospel, Jesus referred to himself as the Son of Man, and Peter called him the Christ ('anointed one'). To have called Jesus the Son of God might have been considered blasphemous when Mark was written, but the demons and the centurion, as outsiders, could call do so because their statements would not bring the Christian community into disrepute. Perhaps fifteen years later, Matthew's Gospel could use the term Son of God quite freely.
Is the gospel really about jesus christ?
- The gospel, at its core, is always a message about Jesus, and all of the Bible communicates gospel truth. No wonder it takes a lifetime to explore. To experience the gospel involves more than simply understanding its truths. It involves the ongoing experience of the presence and power of Jesus Christ.
What does each gospel emphasize about jesus?
The Gospels recount the story of Jesus Christ, each of the four books giving us a unique perspective on his life… Luke portrays Jesus as Savior of all people. The Gospel of John gives us an up-close and personal look at Christ's identity as the Son of God, disclosing Jesus' divine nature, one with his Father.
What is the good news about jesus?
- The Good News. The Good News of Jesus was created to spread the good news, to bring people to God, and to inspire people to learn more about the life of Jesus! 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
How do you teach youth about jesus?
- He's a Friend Who Knows Them.
- He Never Leaves or Betrays Them.
- He Does Not Condemn Them.
- He Listens to Them.
- He Equips Them for All Situations.
- Encouragement for Students.
- Introducing Seen Curriculum.
Who delivered the good news about jesus?
Jesus himself delivered the good news about himself. Who better to tell the world about who he was than the person himself.
What does jesus say about the gospel?
What did Jesus say about the Gospel?
- Jesus had much more to say about the Kingdom of God. In the first passage we read, Mark 1:14-15 14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee , preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you, and believe the gospel.
What did pilate's wife say about jesus?
She writes a letter to the Jewish leaders saying that Jesus is the son of God, but Jesus picks up the letter and it changes to say that Procla is blessed and will be rewarded.
Why did jesus teach about the beatitudes?
Jesus Christ gave us the eight Beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount, recorded for all posterity in the Gospel of Matthew, the first Book of the New Testament of the Bible. Matthew's Gospel was directed to an audience steeped in Hebrew tradition. The Gospel of Matthew stressed that Jesus is the Christ or Messiah foretold in Hebrew Scripture, our Old Testament, and that the Kingdom of the Lord is the Kingdom of God in Heaven. Jesus offers us a way of life that promises eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven
How did king herod know about jesus?
AnswerIn Luke's Gospel, King Herod did not know about the birth of Jesus, or at least was not interested in him. Shortly after the birth, the young family travelled to Jerusalem, Herod's capital, for the ritual purification of Mary, then returned peacefully to Nazareth.In Matthew's Gospel, King Herod learnt about the birth of Jesus when the magi, following the star from the east, stopped to ask him where to find the child who was born to be king of the Jews.
Bible passage about where jesus was baptized?
Jesus was baptized by John, it is in Matthew chapter 3.
Jesus told a parable about a prodigal?
The account about the prodigal son can be found at Luke 15:11-32.
Which gospel contains perdonsl detsils about jesus?
John's message was a personal account of his following closely with Jesus.
What does the bible say about jesus?
- John explicitly declared Jesus to be God (John 1.1) who brought all things into existence (John 1.3). John’s gospel confirmed that Jesus was YHVH of the Jews (John 8.57-58).
Which gospel has jesus talking about heaven?
Thought to be the main content of Jesus's preaching in the Gospel of Matthew, the "kingdom of heaven" described "a process, a course of events, whereby God begins to govern or to act as king or Lord, an action, therefore, by which God manifests his being-God in the world of men."
What does matthew say about jesus being fulfilled?
- Matthew’s Use of the Term “Fulfilled”. The general thrust of Matthew’s Gospel record is to establish, on behalf of the Hebrews, that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah of Old Testament Scripture.
Why are there no gospels written about jesus?
- There is no Gospel of Jesus because Jesus did not write one. After all, why would others write their varying gospel accounts if the definitive gospel already existed. If Jesus had indeed written a gospel, it would quickly have been copied and distributed to all Christian communities, and it would have been impossible to destroy.
What did jesus say to nicodemus about water?
- In Chapter 3, Jesus tells Nicodemus that unless he is born of water and Spirit he cannot enter the “kingdom” of heaven (3:3). Nicodemus did not understand (3:10) and seemed unable to connect Jesus’ words with Ezekiel 36:25-27 - “I will sprinkle you with clean water …to cleanse you from all impurities…and I will put my spirit within you.”
What did didymos judas thomas say about jesus?
- Translated by Stephen J. Patterson and James M. Robinson * These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke. And Didymos Judas Thomas wrote them down. (1) And he said: “Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death.” (2) Jesus says: (1) “The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
What did jesus say about changing your worldview?
- Change what you know; change your perspective: change your worldview. If you don’t, Jesus said, then “ you will indeed hear but never understand and you will indeed see but never perceive. 2 ” The biblical authors record many stories that reflect a clash of worldviews.
What did jesus tell nicodemus about the world?
- Jesus tells Nicodemus: “God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world.” This means that he was not sent to judge it adversely, condemning all humans to destruction. Rather, as Jesus says, he was sent “for the world to be saved through him.”
What does jesus say about being born again?
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, `You must be born again… So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
What does the bible say about jesus' divinity?
The divinity of Jesus varied from gospel to gospel over time.In Mark's Gospel, the first to be written, Jesus is a human with divine powers.Matthew and Luke came next. In them, Jesus is the Son of God, from his virgin conception.John's Gospel begins with "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Jesus is identified as the Word, and therefore was God.
What does john's gospel reveal about jesus identity?
Throughout John's Gospel, Jesus openly presents himself as the divine Son of God, not hiding his identity as he does in The Gospel According to Mark. Thus, the author of John's Gospel does not merely narrate a series of events but singles out details that support an ordered theological interpretation of those events.
What is the gospel of jesus christ about?
The gospel of Jesus Christ is our Heavenly Father's plan for the happiness and salvation* of His children. It is called the gospel of Jesus Christ because the Atonement of Jesus Christ is central to this plan… Through the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ, you can become clean from sin and enjoy peace of conscience.
What did paul say about people rejecting jesus?
- The apostle Paul made a similar statement to a group of gospel rejecters in Acts 28:23-27. Whatever the reasons why people reject Jesus Christ, their rejection has disastrous eternal consequences.
What evangelist began by telling about jesus' ancestors?
Matthew's gospel opens with a genealogy of Jesus (Matthew 1:1-17). Luke's genealogy is presented in the third chapter of his gospel (Luke 3:23-38).
Which is true about the genealogy of jesus?
- In interpreting the genealogy, we find that it is indeed the pinnacle of the Jewish message of the Gospel. Containing within it is the stupendous claim that Jesus of Nazareth—the carpenter and the Son of Mary—is in the line of King David and is worthy of the Throne of Israel.
What does jesus say about a " stubborn heart "?
- He not only discerned the heart thoughts and motives of his critics, but also those of the paralyzed man, to whose unarticulated longings for forgiveness Jesus responds. In Mark 3:5 Jesus is deeply distressed at “stubborn hearts” and in Mark 7:6 he condemns people who praise God in worship and yet “their hearts are far from me.”
What did jesus tell us about effective ministry?
- Jesus also gives us a model of what a faithful minister looks like. He gives us a model of how ministry is to be done. If you want to do ministry effectively, here’s the pattern. Victory over Satan - victory over Satan - essential. A clear message. And thirdly, teamwork.
Where does jesus tell us about his heart?
- In the four Gospel accounts given to us in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John — 89 chapters of biblical text — there’s only one place where Jesus tells us about His own heart. We learn much in the four Gospels about Christ’s teaching. We read of His birth, His ministry, and His disciples. We are told of His travels and prayer habits.
Which gospel talks about jesus and king david?
MatthewMatthew begins by calling Jesus the son of David, indicating his royal origin, and also son of Abraham, indicating that he was an Israelite; both are stock phrases, in which son means descendant, calling to mind the promises God made to David and to Abraham.
What did the synagogue leaders say about jesus?
- Surely there were sincere religious synagogue leaders who genuinely thought that what was said about Jesus was blasphemous (10:31–36) and thought they were acting against him and his followers out of conscience (as 16:2 surprisingly admits).
Does the book of john talk about jesus?
Gospel According to John, fourth of the four New Testament narratives recounting the life and death of Jesus Christ. John's is the only one of the four not considered among the Synoptic Gospels (i.e., those presenting a common view). Although the Gospel is ostensibly written by St.
What did mark and john write about jesus?
- In the gospels of Mark and John, both showed a vivid portrait of Jesus in their writing. Mark’s gospel describes much more of Jesus' life, miracles, and parables as suffering servant. However, John’s gospel was written to convince people to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God.
Is the gospel of jesus christ about religion?
- This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Because of the Cross of Christ, God forgave all of your sins - every one of them, for all time - even if you are not a believer. God did this because He wants you to know His Son, Jesus. Knowing Jesus is not about religion at all; rather, it is about new life.
What does the bible say about different jesus?
- For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough." Notice that in the above Scriptures we are warned about being led astray to follow: a. Different Jesus' b.
What did jesus say about sharing the gospel?
- Some of Christ’s last words on earth were, “Go and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:19). Sharing our faith isn’t just a suggestion, it’s a command. And God is with us when we obey Him. Winning souls is the greatest job on this earth.
What does the gospel say about jesus tomb?
- The great sign the Gospel gives us today is that Jesus' tomb is empty. We have to look no more among the dead for He who is alive has risen. And his disciples, that later on will see him risen, that is, will experience him alive in a wonderful meeting in faith, also realize his tomb is empty.